What you need:
- about 700 g of minced meat to taste (beef, chicken) divided evenly into 4 portions, or vegan burgers
- 1 tablespoon sauce to taste (e.g. barbecue), tomato sauce or mustard, houmous, pepper and salt
- at least 4 slices of cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 onion cut into rings
- 4 buns – sesame, wholegrain, to taste
- a jar of Kimchi from I love Hummus
Here we go:
Divide the meat into 4 even portions, season with salt and pepper to taste.
Place the meat on a hot grill. You can also grill the buns and onions for a very short time.
When the meat is almost finished, place a slice of cheese on each patty.
You can use your favorite seasoning sauce (tomato, mustard, houmous) as a burger dressing.
Spread the sauce on the inside of the buns, add slices of tomato, lettuce, and onion, and don't forget the Kimchi to make this burger unique.
Put on the top half of the bun and enjoy your Kimchi burger with friends or family.